iWare Business Unit
[Hardware and Software]
Offering world class hardware & software solutions, we provide wide-ranging management solutions such as: Desktop Management, Gateway Security Systems, Data Storage and Recovery, Network Systems Management, and Intelligent Security Surveillance. In addition, we provide high-end WAN connectivity equipment and Data/Voice management solutions.
Network and Systems Management
Axence nVision gives you everything you need to manage your network in an efficient and effective manner. The application consists of 5 modules, which offer: proactive network monitoring and visualization, hardware and software inventory, user monitoring, anti-data leak protection, remote technical support and additional network protection.
Download nVision Brochure here.
- Proactive Network Monitoring and Visualization -- Network module monitors mail servers and Web addresses, TCP/IP and Windows services, application status and operation, and switches and routers (port mapping and network traffic). The network is automatically detected and presented on interactive maps.
- Hardware and Software Inventory -- The inventory module automatically collects the hardware and software information of Windows machines. It enables auditing and the verification of license usage and offers information about program installation or configuration change.
- Advanced User Monitoring -- The Users module monitors and reports the activity of users working on Windows machines: the actual activity (work) time, application usage, visited web pages and network transfer.
- Remote Technical Support for Users -- The HelpDesk module enables a quick technical support for users by means of remote access to the workstations. It helps to solve the reported problems in a quick and effective manner.
- Protection Against Data Leaks by Port Blocking -- The DataGuard module manages the access rights for all I/O ports and physical devices utilized by the users to copy files from a company machine or to run external software.
What's new in nVision 6.0?
- Integration of DataGuard with Active Directory - managing access rights assigned to users;
- "Users" and "Agents" views;
- Application blocking mechanism;
- SSL encryption for e-mail notifications;
- Software distribution by Agents.
NetCrunch enables IT teams to eliminate performance and technology inefficiencies associated with the reactive and segmented network management approaches. NetCrunch users can stay ahead of disruptions, being able to detect and resolve problems faster, and allocate resources more effectively. On a higher organizational level, this allows IT shops to transition to a preventative, proactive, and unified operations model.
NetCrunch comes in two editions: Premium and Premium XE. NetCrunch Premium is recommended for small networks with a couple of hundred nodes. NetCrunch Premium XE meets the increasing demand for an enterprise network monitoring. For such networks, the monitoring performance and scalability are critical areas in network management. The Premium XE edition is designed to run on a dedicated machine with Windows Server. The XE edition monitors the availability of larger networks and enables an administrator to extensively monitor the performance of servers as well as to handle a larger number of SNMP devices. In this edition, the resource usage on the dedicated machine is optimized to ensure that all nodes and services are being monitored within the requested time.
Download NetCrunch Brochure here.
- Auto Discovery -- NetCrunch automatically (and periodically) discovers TCP/IP nodes in order to create an accurate view of the network and to draw maps of logical and physical topologies.
- Network Views -- Present physical and logical network topology as graphical maps and dynamic network views.
- Event Management -- Collect events from Windows, Sys log, and SNMP traps. Get alerted when problems occur.
- Availability Monitoring -- Monitor availability of network devices and services. (HTTP, POP3, SMTP, etc.)
- Performance Monitoring -- NetCrunch allows agent-less performance monitoring of different network devices (SNMP), operating systems, and applications running on top of Windows or UNIX/Linux.
- Long-term Trend Analysis -- Define and generate reports on demand or have them delivered periodically via email.
- Remote Access -- Administrators can access NetCrunch remotely using NetCrunch Administration Console or the web-based client.
- Hardware & Software Inventory -- NetCrunch allows gathering hardware and software data, based on which, the user can manage changes. In order to collect inventory information, the program performs audits. The audits can only be run on Windows machines, to which the user is successfully logged in.
What's new in 6.5?
- Network Discovery Wizard -- has been simplified and extended to scan networks up to 30 hops.
- New Dashboard Layout -- summary views for atlas and maps has been redesigned. New dashboard layout for atlas, maps and monitoring policies presents the overview of most critical network monitoring elements.
- Enhanced Event Log Window -- group by alert raise time. Preview pane can be located at the bottom or on the left or right side.
- Improved Charts and Gauges in Performance Views
- Enhanced Atlas Tree filtering
- Number of other UI interface improvements like: more clear way of displaying time values, new grouping possibilites.
- Improved toolbars and navigation between views.
Download the Adrem Netcrunch Demo here.
Zyrion’s Traverse is a breakthrough network performance monitoring and Business Service Management (BSM) application that provides real-time visibility into the performance of IT services. Traverse’s innovative Business Container technology enables IT and business personnel to create unique virtual views of discrete business services, and makes the alignment of infrastructure technology with business outcomes a reality.
Traverse facilitates decentralized network performance monitoring that is pro-active and preventive rather than reactive, giving all employee-levels the control and information they require based on their specific responsibilities and permissions. Traverse network performance monitoring software provides an intuitive web-based user interface and is a distributed, scalable, real-time, and easy-to-manage platform.
- Business Service Container -- Unique object-oriented, “container” technology that links applications and underlying infrastructure to IT services. Rather than just labeling a loose collection of objects as a business service, Traverse goes much further by making its Business Service Containers fully aware of the underlying L2/L3 relationships between components.
- Virtualization Monitoring -- Zyrion Traverse supports monitoring of virtualized environments. Zyrion Traverse is integrated with VMware native API (vSphere, vCenter, ESX, VM Server), and supports continuous monitoring of vMotion enabled virtual machines.
- Network Configuration Managemen -- The Traverse Configuration Management module enables backup, restore and tracking of changes in network device configurations across the enterprise network. Traverse can manage configurations of thousands of network devices including routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers and security appliances.
- Dashboard-to-Packet Drilldown -- Go from a business view to the component view and down to the specific offending metrics with a couple of mouse clicks.
- Topology and Discovery Mapping -- Traverse automatically discovers applications, networks, servers, and systems on initial discovery and the relationship between the different L2/L3 devices using technologies such as CDP, DHCP, ARP, ICMP, and route tables.
- Correlation & Smart Notification Engine -- Zyrion Traverse provides advanced root cause analysis (RCA) features that extend beyond traditional network level analysis. The root cause analysis engine is based on a Service Object Model designed for analyzing end-to-end business impact instead of just stopping at the network layer.
- CA Anti-Spyware Real-time Protection -- Monitors system calls and intercepts spyware in real-time, before it can run.
- CA Anti-Spyware Agent GUI -- The optional agent GUI enables users to run and view spyware scans on their workstation as needed, depending on company policy.
- Support for Cisco NAC and Microsoft NAP -- The CA Posture Plug-in for Cisco NAC and the CA System Health Agent for Microsoft NAP discover important security posture information about CA products installed on systems in networks protected by Cisco NAC and Microsoft NAP.
- Extends Support for Non-Windows Platforms -- Enhancements made in CA Anti-Virus r8 that were originally made available to Windows platforms are now available for Solaris, Linux and Macintosh platforms (including Mac Intel OS X).
- Enhanced Layers of Spam Filtering and Automatic Updates
- Protection from Phishing, P2P File Sharing and Spyware
- Real-time User Self-management
- Role-Based Administration
Host-Based Intrusion Prevention System (CA HIPS)
- Three Threat Protection Technologies in One
- Behavior-based Real-time Protection from Known and Unknown Threats
- Enterprise-focused Threat Management Solution
- Graphical Technical and Business Threat Reports
The CA Threat Manager solution combines best-of-breed CA Anti-Spyware with CA Anti-Virus, extending the functionality of both products with a central, web-based management console and increasing administrative efficiency through a common agent, logging facilities and updating tools. The solution warns, detects, analyzes and provides remediation across the enterprise from an entire range of attacks from threats, including viruses, worms, spyware, key loggers, Trojans and other malicious code. The solution helps provide improved operational efficiencies, increased service continuity and reduced security management costs.
Download Threat Manager Brochure here.
CA Gateway Security safeguards against data breaches including the external transmission of proprietary, company-confidential information and intellectual property leakages and enables enterprises to comply with government laws and regulations.
Download Gateway Security Brochure here.
CA Host-Based Intrusion Prevention System (CA HIPS) blends stand-alone firewall and intrusion detection and prevention capabilities to provide centralized proactive threat protection to counter online threats. This combination offers superior security access control policy enforcement, easy intrusion prevention management and deployment from a central location via a single, intuitive console to enhance endpoint protection.
Download Host-Based Intrusion Prevention System (CA HIPS) Brochure here.
Symantec Protection Suite
Symantec Protection Suite Enterprise Edition creates a protected endpoint and messaging environment that is secure against today's complex malware, data loss and spam threats, and is quickly recoverable in the event of failure. Reduce the cost of securing your environment and more effectively manage the inherent risks of today's IT infrastructures with Symantec's proven endpoint security, messaging security, and system recovery technologies.
Download Symantec Protection Suite Brochure here.
- Integrated protection technologies such as network access control, antivirus, antispyware, desktop firewall, intrusion prevention, and application and device control technologies.
- Flexible and scalable solution that provides granular control over policies and features, and makes them easily configurable and selectively deployable based on the needs of your environment.
- Web gateway security that protects organizations against Web 2.0 threats, including malicious software such as spyware, botnets, viruses, and other types of malware.
- Proactive protection for laptops, desktops, servers, mobile devices, messaging and web environments that includes more than traditional antivirus and antispyware.
Eset NOD32 Antivirus 4 Business Edition
ESET NOD32 Antivirus software provides proactive and easy-to-use protection without getting in the way of your business. Advanced heuristics and proactive detection blocks most known and emerging threats hours or days faster than other antivirus technologies. Fast, light and unobtrusive software protects without system slowdowns or business interference. ESET Remote Administrator provides an easy-to-use management console to manage an entire network from a single screen.
Download Eset NOD32 Antivirus 4 Business Edition Brochure here.
- Smarter Scanner -- Threats don't always enter your network in ways you expect. ESET NOD32 Antivirus inspects SSL-encrypted communication channels like HTTPS and POP3S and intelligently scans compressed files to find hidden threats other products miss. Proactive protection begins at the earliest point in system startup to ensure your computer is always secure.
- Clean and Safe Email -- Email scanning for Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express, Mozilla Thunderbird, Windows Live Mail, Windows Mail, and other POP3/IMAP mail clients, ensuring your email is free of viruses and other threats.
- Removable Media Security -- Threats can enter your PC from removable media such as USB thumb drives. For self-running media, ESET NOD32 Antivirus scans autorun.inf and associated files when the medium is inserted, in addition to scanning any file on any removable device when it is accessed, or during a full-scan of the media. Power users can adjust ESET NOD32 Antivirus to perform additional levels of scanning on removable media.
- System Tools -- ESET NOD32 Antivirus has built-in technology to prevent malicious software from corrupting or disabling it, so you can rest assured your system is always protected.
- Self Defense -- ESET SysInspector and ESET SysRescue simplify diagnosing and cleaning of infected systems by allowing deep scans of system processes to find hidden threats, and creating bootable rescue CD/ DVD or USB drives to help you repair an infected computer.
Trend Micro Enterprise Security Suite
Protect your Internet gateway, mail and file servers, desktops, laptops, and mobile devices with this fully integrated, centrally managed security solution. Multilayered security provides maximum protection from viruses, spyware, spam and blended threats, including web-based attacks. Enterprise Security Suite minimizes complexity and lowers your costs with comprehensive protection, including virtualization support, flexible configuration options, high scalability, and broad platform support. Powered by the Trend Micro Smart Protection Network, Trend Micro Enterprise Security Suite substantially lowers your risks with proactive threat intelligence that stops threats before they reach your network.
Download Trend Micro Enterprise Security Suite Brochure here.
- Gateway Protection -- Stops spam and malware before it can penetrate your network.
- Mail Server Protection -- Prevents spam or malware from being distributed or stored.
- File Server Protection -- Secures servers from malware.
- Client/Mobile Device Protection -- Protects PCs, virtual desktops, laptops, and mobile devices.
- Web-based Management -- Centrally manages security across the network.
Storage and Recovery
CA ARCserve Backup
CA ARCserve Backup provides comprehensive data protection, centralized management and advanced features designed to help IT do more with less at a lower cost while helping to minimize the risk of data loss and ensure the integrity and availability of data. Use for:
- Reliable data protection for critical data
- Minimizing application downtime to avoid business disruptions
- File Server Protection
- Centralizing management of backups across the entire organization
- Physical and Virtual server protection and recovery from a single backup product
- Reducing volume of backed up data with integrated data deduplication
CA ARCserve Backup is a high-performance backup product that combines innovative disk and tape backup features like data deduplication, granular restore, and infrastructure visualization for both physical and virtual environments. It supports Microsoft Windows, UNIX, Linux and NetWare platforms and is easy to use, reliable and scalable to grow with your customer. CA ARCserve Backup is integrated with the CA ARCserve Family of Products to provide comprehensive data protection and availability.
Download CA ARCserve Backup Brochure here.
- Built-in data deduplication that reduces the amount of storage required for backups, saving money and protecting existing storage investments.
- Infrastructure visualization, providing a graphical view of your customers' entire backup environment, is included as part of the core suite packages.
- An integrated dashboard with SRM reporting that simplifies the process of creating and reviewing reports, and making the decisions that improve the performance and reliability of backup, server and storage environments.
- Simple licensing and pricing models that streamline acquisitions and reduce the resources needed to manage licenses.
- Integration with CA ARCserve Replication and High Availability to enable additional levels of protection, centralization of remote office backups, and elimination of backup windows by backing up from the replica copy of data.
CommVault Simpana Backup and Recovery
CommVault Simpana Backup and Recovery software delivers dramatic operational efficiencies, unsurpassed recovery management, and helps reduce up to 90% of backup and archive data on disk and tape supporting data centers, remote offices and laptops all managed from a single console.
Through the delivery of unique and innovative global embedded software deduplication technology CommVault offers a holistic approach to deduplication that spans both disk and tape. This end-to-end approach expands the benefits of block-level deduplication across an entire organization's backup and archive copies. Data reduction begins at the client and spans through, and includes, offsite tape copies.
SnapBackup protection capabilities integrate with hardware-based snapshot technologies to eliminate the backup window and create persistent application and data consistent backup copies directly from snapshots virtually eliminating the need for an operational backup window.
Download CommVault Simpana Backup and Recovery Brochure here.
- Rapid deployment with existing infrastructure -- CommVault Simpana Backup and Recovery software is easy to install, configure, and manage. Support for a wide range of platforms and application versions makes it easier to maintain your systems environment.
- Web browser-based management -- Administrators and operators can manage data from virtually any location with web access.
- Simple-to-operate recovery -- Out-of-box simple, guided recovery that makes it easy for operators handle recovery tasks.
- Backup job retry -- Retries the job automatically, to help ensure completion. Failover resume capabilities use alternate systems and data paths when equipment and networks fail.
- Efficient library and device management -- Easily manage and share disk and library devices, and manage mixed drives, for best cost- efficiencies.
- Point-and-click reporting -- Verify that backup jobs ran and completed. Quickly find and fix problems, and verify CommCell system readiness before critical jobs are started. Audit operator and administrator tasks and activities to find and correct human error.
Symantec Backup Exec 2010
Symantec Backup Exec 2010 delivers reliable backup and recovery designed for your growing business. Easily protect more data while you reduce storage costs and improve backup performance through integrated deduplication and archiving technology. Reduce business downtime with unmatched technology designed to recover critical Microsoft applications and VMware or Microsoft Hyper-V virtual environments in seconds -- restore an entire application or down to a granular email or individual file/folder. Experience operational simplicity and scalable infrastructure support that allows you to efficiently meet your recovery point objectives with continuous data protection technology and easily manage both Windows and non-Windows systems through a single console.
Download Symantec Backup Exec 2010 Brochure here.
- Integrated Deduplication (using Veritas NetBackup PureDisk technology) -- Backup Exec Deduplication Option provides an integrated and customizable depulication offering to optimize any backup strategy.
- Unified Archiving (powered by Symantec Enterprise Vault) -- Backup Exec File System Archive Option uniquely archives data from the backup copy rather than separately pulling data from the source.
- Centralized 3-tier set-up, reporting and patch management.
- Scalable heterogeneous support through remote Agents and Options.
- Continuous data protection.
Acronis Backup & Recovery 2010
Backup & Recovery 2010 Advanced Workstation Built to protect the intellectual property in desktops and laptops, Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Advanced Workstation combines optimized data protection, high-speed disk-to-disk backup, and the cost-saving benefits of data deduplication. Users can perform self-service recovery for files, folders or an entire Windows system, in minutes.
Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Advanced Workstation simplifies and automates backup and restore processes, while giving an administrator the ability to remotely monitor and manage geographically distributed machines from a single console. Policy-based management allows organizations to rapidly scale their backup and recovery plans to cover a few or thousands of workstations. Flexible scheduling and event-based triggering of backups allows you to automate backups and prevent loss of data.
Download Acronis Backup & Recovery 2010 Brochure here.
- Unique Acronis Secure Zone and Startup Recovery Manager simplifies recovery -- Recover directly from the Acronis Secure Zone, a hidden secure partition on your local hard drive.
- Monitoring -- Dashboard provides an overview of all configured and running operations, highlighting any processes that require attention.
- New scalable architecture supports up to thousands of computers -- The new scalable architecture can support both large and small enterprises -- supporting thousands of machines backing up to multiple Storage Nodes.
- Fast and easy recovery -- OS, applications and all data can be fully recovered in minutes, instead of hours or days.
Backup & Recovery 2010 Server for Windows With Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Server for Windows, the operating system, applications and all data can be recovered in minutes, instead of hours or days.
Based on Acronis' patented disk imaging and bare-metal restore technologies, this comprehensive, yet simple-to-use product can help organizations minimize downtime to meet strict Recovery Time Objectives (RTOs), and cut costs.
Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Server for Windows simplifies and automates the recovery process, even when you need to recover to dissimilar hardware platforms. With optional Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Universal Restore Software, administrators can quickly recover a server to dissimilar hardware or virtual machine to maximize recovery flexibility and minimizing business disruption.
- Advanced backup scheduling -- Specify timeframes, frequency and intervals for each type of data, and each type of machine. Fine tune parameters to support varying backup priorities, whether for fast-changing databases or for relatively static data stores.
- Live disk snapshots with support for databases and server applications -- Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 takes a 'snapshot' of the disk using Acronis' patented disk imaging technologies, eliminating the need to take a server offline for a backup.
- Advanced encryption technology ensures data security -- Provides the extra data protection you need with supplied industry-standard algorithms or your own customized variants.
- Optimized, image-based backup technology maximizes backup performance -- Based on patented disk imaging and bare-metal restore technologies, Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 captures a live image of a disk and consolidates the data into one compressed file.
Physical Layer Manager
iTracs Physical Layer Manager
iTRACS Physical Layer Manager (iTRACS PLM) is an enterprise application that enables accurate documentation of IT assets and their connectivity in order to assess the impact of change to the physical infrastructure in a way that is flexible, configurable, and customizable.
As physical infrastructure and asset connectivity become more important to the bottom line, more organizations are beginning to realize the importance of effective cable management software.
iTRACS PLM contains a large number of features for a variety of environments that can help you:
- Reduce the inherent risk found in any network or asset change
- Improve the availability of assets to your users
- Centralized 3-tier set-up, reporting and patch management.
- Lower your operation costs
- Meet regulatory compliance requirements
- Tracks both dynamically collected and user-modified changes over time. Display in easy-to-read graphs and charts.
- Interact with and visualize equipment in cabinets, racks or the user environment as they actually appear. Break free from wire frame drawings and simplify design and planning tasks.
- Physical Layer Manager Circuit Trace –– "Click to enlarge" view and associate database objects with CAD, allowing users to see where objects are located within the infrastructure and to interact with those objects.
- Auto-routing suggests the optimum connectivity path, decreasing MAC time.
- Easy-to-use Web interface allows users to define what data is displayed and how to view images, charts, CAD, and connectivity in a user-friendly interface without having to install any applications or clients on the end user’s PC.
- iLocator executable feature allows users to quickly search and report on important information without requiring the full installation of iTRACS PLM. It can be run on any Windows machine. With the correct security rights, a user can select a string of text (such as an IP or MAC address) in any third party application and then a specific key to display an iLocator window containing one or more iTRACS reports (including CAD graphics) based on the selected text.
Security and Surveillance System
Detection Products - which can detect general behavior of people, vehicles or other objects in the scene. This normally involves looking at a scene from a distance and looking at gross behaviors.
Identification Products - which can tell the exact identity of vehicles or people in the scene. It involves looking at individuals and vehicles at a fairly close range to be able to identify them.
Facial Recognition - The IQ FACE Solutions delivers unique functionality in four steps:
- Face detection: provides the customers the unique ability to detect a face in a crowd. This feature optimizes the capture of the face for recording, matching and recognition.
- Face recording: enables the system to record the faces that have been detected with date and time stamp. This feature establishes the presence of persons in the crowd or at the site.
- Face matching: enables the system to present to the operator possible matches from faces stored in a database. This also allows the customer to manually and visually match the detected face to the presented images.
- Face recognition: automates the process of matching to find the perfect match or the closest match.
The applications that emerge from each of the features are numerous from practical uses in customer care to significant assistance in the enhancement of public safety and security.
iQ License Plate Recognition
IQ-LPD and IQ-LPR allow highly accurate License Plate Detection and Recognition respectively. The IQ-LPD system can detect and record plates for manual review. The more comprehensive IQ-LPR system can detect and automatically read the alpha numeric characters in any images. With the ability to recognize color it can detect plates from almost any country.
IQ-LPD will recognize the presence of a vehicle when it approaches and detect the plate. IQ-LPR will further read the plate and check a database for the required action such as trigger a control relay to open a gate.
Convergent Products - which allow detection and identification to occur using the same camera.
The IQ-Hawk is the first commercially robust engine that allows for detection and identification of multiple objects or people within a single scene simultaneously.
IQ Driver-Match is a unique product offering with both License Plate and Driver Identification. This is particularly useful in car parks to prevent the theft of vehicles. The vehicle's number plate is recognized and the driver is identified using iOm niscient's sophisticated Facial Recognition system. The system matches the License Plate with the driver and ensures that only he or one of his predefiend nominees is driving the vehicle.
The system is unique in that the facial recognition does not require a controlled environment. It can operate with low resolution cameras and variable facial angles.
Hourglass - Time and Attendance System
Hourglass - Time and Attendance System is designed to automate the collection and management of your organization's time and labor records. Hourglass eliminates your need for timesheets and improves the accuracy of your payroll. With support for 3rd party accounting and payroll software, Hourglass can integrate with your existing system and give your organization a complete solution for time and attendance, payroll, and accounting.
- Fast Analysis System
- Individual employee profiles
- Records logged is ODBC compliant
- Generate reports for each employee or all-at-once
Contendo - School Management and Information System
Contendo is a fully featured School Management and Information System providing front-end and back-end services for schools. Students will be able to enroll online, access virtual classrooms, and visit the student portal for up-to-date news and info. On the back-end, faculty and administration have an automated grading system that enables them to easily encode grades and calculate a student's GPA. The Purchasing and Inventory module monitors all of the school's equipment and materials, making it easy to analyze what the school needs. The Payroll System streamlines wage processing and accuracy in output. The Accounting System integrates with the Payroll System and is designed to meet the rigors of the school's financial and budgeting activities. The HRIS module automates most HR processes, monitors past and current employees, and maintains a hiring pool for future requirements.
Contendo makes school management easier so that schools can focus on what they do best - educating and shaping our leaders of tomorrow.
- Fast Analysis System
- Individual employee profiles
- Records logged is ODBC compliant
- Generate reports for each employee or all-at-once
Artemis - Hospital Cashiering System
Artemis is a POS system designed specifically for hospitals and other medical organizations. A streamlined interface makes it easy to select the mode of payment, procedures done, the collection unit, applicable discounts, and net amount to be paid. The system also generates reports for easy analysis, giving the user an overview of the hospital's financial state. Artemis maximizes efficiency to achieve higher turnovers and reduce patient wait-time, giving your hospital's cashiering a clean bill of health.